NAT Master Course - Functional Anatomy of the Pelvis and the SI Joint (10 CPE)
This master course provides a step-by-step guide for assessing the pelvis and sacroiliac joint. The course covers all aspects of this crucial area of the body and how it links within the kinetic chain system.
Fully illustrated with 350 color photographs, this course is to designed to further your understanding of pelvic pain and what you can do about it, and is supported with a wealth of practical information.
This course will teach you:
- How to recognize pain and dysfunctional patterns that arise from the pelvic girdle
- Leg length discrepancy and its relationship to the kinetic chain and the pelvis
- The walking/gait cycle and its relationship to the pelvis
- Techniques to identify and correct a number of common impaired patterns
- Detailed functional exercises that promote recovery
- Quick Reference Guide - for use in clinic
Includes: 280 page fully illustrated course text (Full Exam Edition) + Online Exam Pack + Certification.
10 CPE from MMA (Formerly AAMT)
Suitability: Manual Therapists and Exercise Professionals
About the Course Author:
John Gibbons is a qualified and registered osteopath with the General Osteopathic Council, specializing in the assessment, treatment, and rehabilitation of sport-related injuries. Having lectured in the field of sports medicine and physical therapy for over 12 years, John delivers advanced therapy training to qualified professionals within a variety of sports. He has also published numerous articles on various aspects of manual therapy.
Functional Anatomy of the Pelvis and the Sacroiliac Joint